المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : مواضيع تعبير لغة انجليزية للتوجيهي

ام زيد
13-06-2008, 02:47 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله ..

هذه مواضيع مقترح انه تيجي او متوقع انه يجي منها ..عليكم قرائتها واخذ الافكار الرئيسية منها ..

موضوع عن النكبة

Nakba = Catastrophe
Nakba "Catastrophe" refers to the destruction of Palestinian society in 1948 when more than 700,000 Palestinians were forced into exile by Israel because the Palestinians were obstacles to the creation of a Jewish state.

Many Zionist leaders in Palestine openly favored "transfer" of the Palestinian population.By the end of 1948, more than 700,000 Palestinians - two-thirds of the Palestinian population - fled in panic or were forcibly expelled. It is estimated that more than 50 percent fled under direct military attack. Others fled in panic as news of massacres.

Zionist forces depopulated more than 450 Palestinian towns and villages, most of which were demolished to prevent the return of the refugees. These. Although Jews owned only about seven percent of the land in Palestine and constituted about 33 percent of the population, Israel was established on 78 percent of Palestine.

The Nakba is the source of the still-unresolved Palestinian refugee problem. Today, there are more than 4 million registered Palestinian refugees worldwide. The majority of them still live within 60 miles of the borders of Israel and the West Bank and Gaza Strip where their original homes are located. Israel refuses to allow Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and to pay them compensation.

Fifty-nine years after the Nakba, Palestinians continue to be denied their freedom and independence. In 1948, 78 percent of Palestine became the state of Israel. Today, the 22 percent that remains continues to be confiscated for the expansion of Israeli settlements and construction of the separation wall. This denial of Palestinian rights combined with U.S. financial and diplomatic support for Israel fuels anti-American sentiment abroad.

Resolution of the Palestinian issue would improve America's image and create lasting goodwill in the Arab and Muslim worlds.

موضوع عن نصائح للطلاب في السنة الاولى

Advice for first-vear students نصائح للطلاب في السنة الاولى

University life is a Whole new world for first –year student.At first ,it can be quit scary.That s why they need helb and advicw.
Most first-year student usually feel nervous and worried, althoygh some of them are better at hiding their feelings than others.so ,to overcom suhch feelings a student is adviseed to nake friends who May become friends for life . meeting people at clubs and sports and at the students union will be helpful .contacting parents also decreases stress and anxiety.
As you settle in, you will need to have a more organized life. This can be achieved through doing many As you settle in, you will need to have a more organized life .This can be achieved through doing many things. A student should balance social life with study time.
It is a good idea to write weekly and baily to do list setting your top priorities .You shoulb get ninto regular working habids for example, always write out notes or the main points and references for future reading .moreover, checking the library facilities is helpful to know where the relevant books are located.

السياحة في فلسطين

Tourist attractions in palestine السياحة
palestine is considered one of the most important areas in the world for different reasons.It has a rwligious imbortance for the three main religions.It is also important for its historical places and its good climate most of the year.
So when you visit palestine ,it is necessary to vist the city of jerusalem.It is a mixture of old andnewIt has the beautiful mosque of the Dome of the Rock and AL Aqsa Mosque.It has traditional and modern souks where you can buy beautiful carvings and other souvenirs.You can enjoy some traditional Palestinan foods there.It is also interesting to visit the oldest city in the world-Jericho .It was build about 10,000years ago .One can enjoy seeing the remains of Hisham palace and some other historicai places.This city is famose for planting palm trees. It IS alsoso advisable to visit the Dead Sea area which is the lowest area in the world Nablus and Sabastya are two important cities to visit and enjoy the old and new there ,and taste the delicious kenafa There are many other important cities to visit like,Tulkarm,Hebron,Gaza,Haifa,Jenin and Ramallh.However,you go in palestine, you will enjoy seeing and doing s omething new and interestinge

موضوع عن طلب الوظيفة ..

How to succeed at job interviews
طلب وظيفة (المقابلة)

عنوان المرسل: عنوان المرسل إليه:
رقم الشارع: 125Al Quds Road لاسم:Ms J aShour
صندوق البريد:po Box 2359
اسم التوظيف ة:Human Resources Manager
المدينة:Gaza GiobalCome (palestin)
التاريخ:March 21-2008 صندوق البريد:po Box 7854 المدينة:Ramallah
It isagreat pleasure for me to know that you have applied for a jop. would be glad to giev you some tips on do well at the jop interview.
It is advisable to fiond out everything you can about the organization to be able to say and show that you are enthusia stic. you should also be ready to answer any quwstions and prepare some questons to show that you hava consibered the job carefully .I advise you to dress well . be tidy and neat and be early for the interview . During the interview, sit straight and try not to move around on your chair. you had better give good impression by being polite and confident . finally, remember to thank you inteiviowers . I look for ward to hearing that have been accepted for the job .
yours sincerely

ام زيد
13-06-2008, 02:51 PM
نتابع بقية المواضيع

كيف انظم حياتي

Orgnizing My live كيف انظم حياتي.
I belive it imbortant for me to become well –organized at thes stage of my live for two mane reasons.first ,growing of collega life next year will be greater than now .Second, starting work lif successfully requires one to be more organized in advance .
It seems to me that I already do some things quite well .for example ,I never tend to put things off .Ialso take some time to relax to avoid boredom .
On the other hand ,Iknow that there are other things that I do very well. for instance ,Idont say No when someone asks me to do something even if I know it is diffcult for me to do .Moreover,Idont use a planner regularly .
I think there are several things tha I can do to improve in these problem areas .first ,setting my goals and looking at them from time to time help me to see if I am making progress or not .Second, writing a daily to do lists is very important to organize my daily obligations . Thirdly, I should identfy and avoid time wasters. Finally,IthinK studying rigularly ald doing weekly revision are quite helpful . I can do these things. I hiope that life will improve, both at school and later at college.Tosum up , how well-organized your life is means how successful you will be .

اهم الشخصيات الى ساهمت في بناء فلسطين

اهم الشخصيات التي ساهمت في بناء فلسطين
In 1948, a million Palestinians were forced into a worldwide Diaspora. However, at that time, the Palestinian cause received little internationalattention or understanding.
Then, in 1974, the national leader, Yassir Arafat, opened the way to a new Palestinian future. His speech at the United Nations showed the world thatthe Palestinian cause could not be forgotten and that there could be a peaceful way forward. Also, many Palestinians understood the need to build bridges of
understanding between Palestine and the world, which would one day help to create a free Palestine.
The Palestinian, Edward Saeed, was a great leader of this development in the USA. He argued for freedom, equality and justice in general and the future of Palestine in particular, and he spoke against negative western views of Oriental cultures. He communicated his ideas in seventeen books and through his lectures at over 200 universities.Another Palestinian, Professor Hisham Sharabi, also did a great deal to build new understanding in America. He worked all his life to improve western understanding of Arab and Palestinian issues. He wrote books and newspaper articles, edited a journal, spoke on TV, and founded several institutions.Although these great men did not live to see the end of the Diaspora, their work is being continued by others who are following the aims of Saeed and Sharabi in many fields.

موضوع عن العولمة

Unit 8 Globalisation العولمة
Globalisation takes a number of forms and it has many effects on us all. Forms of globalisation include globalised manufacturing, fast global transport and cheap global telecommunications. Globalisation brings us many benefits, but there are negative effects too. As a result of globalised manufacturing, cheap goods come from the Far East and destroy manufacturing in regions with higher costs. In an
attempt to compete, some high-cost manufacturers move their operations to regions with lower costs.
Both these changes cause unemployment and social problems. Importing countries may react with protectionism in order to protect their industries. However, free trade always beats protectionism in the end because it offers consumers the widest choice at the best prices.
Multinational companies are starting to become truly multinational and to provide new opportunities around the world. In the first stage of globalisation, companies manufactured and kept control in their home countries and sold abroad. In the second stage, they started manufacturing abroad, but control was kept at head office. Finally, companies are now moving control away from head office. As a result of this third stage, power is moving to more placesaround the world, and staff are becoming more mixed and non-western.The fast-changing world of work means many new challenges for young people now starting their careers. Because of changing technology and business needs, there will be a need for life-long learning. Employees can expect to work in different countries during their career, and perhaps work with people from many different countries and in more than one language.

موضوع عن التوتر

Unit 7 Stress ) التوتر
Stress is the normal human reaction to change. Stress can be either positive or negative. Negative stress can produce effects of worry, fear, panic and failure, whereas positive stress can lead to more active concentration and help us deal with change, feel alive and fight boredomThere are many causes of stress, and stress also has many effects. Stressors can include everything from the death of a husband or wife to holiday festivals.
Signs of stress include emotional signs such as anger over small things, mental signs like loss of concentration, physical signs such as anxiety attacks, and signs of strange behaviour, for example, crying for no reason.It is possible to control or even get rid of stress in several ways. First, people must accept that they are stressed and understand the causes and effects. Thenthey can use different types of stress control. They can do this in daily life by, for instance, getting regular exercise. Another type of stress control is through personal contact, such as discussion of problems with friends. One can also fight stress by thinking clearly, for example, deciding what is most
important and reducing other tasks. Finally, stress disappears naturally when something new and difficult in life becomes normal.

موضوع عن الزيادة السكانية

Unit 2)) Over Populationالزيادة السكانية
We are going through the biggest population boom the world has ever known. It will probably peak at around 9–10 billion in about 2070. Meanwhile, population growth is likely to slow down in the 2020s. In fact, the rate of growth has already started falling in many parts of the world.
Economic and educational factors are the main reasons for the slow-down. If parents have fewer children, they can give them a better education, which is a quick route to a better life. Many modern mothers are also considering themselves when they have smaller families. They often want to spend more time on their careers and less time with their children. Modern birth control gives today’s parents choices. Generally, they choose (or are choosing) to have smaller families.
Although population growth will slow and then stop, we still have to prepare for the problems of a much larger population. This will putgreat demands on natural resources and stresses on the environment. We will have to decide between two very different courses of action. We can either continue to compete for resources in the old way, orelse we can learn to work together for a better future.

ام زيد
13-06-2008, 02:54 PM
واخر المواضيع المتوقعة

اعادة التدوير والاستفادة من الفضلات

Recycling: إعادة التدوير و طرق التخلص من الفضلات
The old methods of waste disposal cannot be used today. Waste was usually dumped or burned, either on land or at sea. The problem was that this method caused air, ground and water pollution. Since then, landfill has become expensive because landfill sites have to be carefully constructed to prevent pollution. In addition, it is difficult to find enough sites to fill with waste.
Recycling is a much better alternative to the traditional methods of waste disposal. First of all, it reduces disposal costs. Secondly, it saves the producer money and limits price rises. Thirdly, It creates a lot of jobs. Finally, there is a further benefit of recycling: it is good for the environment.

موضوع عن البترول واهميته

1 Oil Black Gold موضوع عن البترول اهميته و موارد الطاقة الجديدة
Oil has become much more expensive because the global supply of oil can hardly keep up with demand.
Americans are the world’s biggest oil users, but demand is rising rapidly everywhere else, especially in the industrialising economies. When American oil production started falling in 1970, the country began importing much more. However, when global oil production starts falling in the future, the world will not be able to turn to other new oil sources.
Although experts disagree on when exactly worldwide production will start declining, this and an explosion in the price of oil will probably come soon. Many scientists are working on new energy technologies in order to provide energy sources that are clean and can also fill the energy gap.
These new sources of energy are not yet ready though, so it is very important for us to stop wasting oil unnecessarily. This will require difficult changes, but without them, the world might face an economic and social disaster.

موضوع عن السد العالي

مشروع السد الغالي في مصر عيوب و مزايا المشاريع
Although every major project is expected to bring positive benefits, there are also always some problems or negative side effects, some of which may be expected and some perhaps unexpected. A good example of this is the Aswan Dam project.
In the case of Aswan, the project brought Egypt a large number of important benefits. First, it allowed large-scale irrigation and the development of much new farmland. Secondly, it produced half the country’s electricity and brought electric power to many areas for the first time. Finally, it prevented destructive floods and disastrous droughts.
Unfortunately, though, the Aswan High Dam also created some problems. One problem is that the dam holds back fertile sediments, so farmers have to buy fertilisers. Moreover, these sediments no longer reach the coast, so natural flood defences are weakened, and the fishing industry has collapsed because rich sediments no longer reach the sea. In addition, 90,000 people had to leave their homes and farms when the dam was built, and some archaeological remains were flooded by the lake.
It is very important for planners to make sure that a project’s benefits are greater than its problems. Sometimes the problems are greater than the benefits, and this can lead to a disaster, such as the Lake Hula project. However, in the case of Aswan, on balance, the benefits have been greater than the problems, although there have been many of both.

واخيرا امنياتي الصادقة لكل مجتهد بالنجاح الباهر